SUMMER HOLIDAY MOUNTAIN BIKING AT THE BIKE HOTEL CONRAD
The best bike tours in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
Fresh mountain air, mild temperatures, sunshine and of course the Bike Circus Saalbach-Hinterglemm with trails and tours to be proud of - you won’t find better conditions for a sporty summer holiday at the Bike Hotel Conrad! Saalbach-Hinterglemm is a place of superlatives when it comes to your biking holiday in the Salzburg region!
BIKING HOLIDAY IN THE SALZBURG REGION
Heli Schneider, the landlord at the Bike Hotel Conrad, is a passionate mountain biker. He therefore knows all of the tours and trails like the back of his hand. Naturally, he will be happy to advise you when planning your holiday
An overview of the Bike Circus
- 400 kilometres of signposted mountain bike trails
- 120 kilometres of e-bike tours
- 720-kilometre cycling & biking network across the entire region
- mountain railways for bike transporting
The bike hotel team has put together a list of their favourite tours. This means you can practically feel the wind of the bike before your holiday has even begun.
The Bike Circus is particularly popular with freeriders. The dense network of cable cars transports adrenaline-seekers to the top of the mountain in minutes. The Big-5-Bike Challenge presents the most thrilling trails on a silver platter: Show off your biking skills from heights of 5,000 metres.
The hotel-affiliated Conrad bike school can help you tweak your mountain bike technique. Are you a beginner? That’s no problem for guides Heli and Veronique. Almost every day they pass on the bike bug to holiday guests with their guided tours.
An overview of other sports available:
- 400 kilometres of signposted walking routes and 40 managed alpine pastures
- Austria’s largest high-ropes park with 200 stations
- “Baumzipfelweg” treetop walkway and the Golden Gate Bridge of the Alps at a height of 40 metres
- Guided canyoning tours in the Glemm valley
- Local adventure sports such as paragliding, rock climbing, rafting and quad biking
Enjoy plenty of holiday advantages with the Joker Card. From reduced use of the cable cars to free admission. The Joker Card is available from the Hotel Conrad.
Are you interested in spending your summer in Saalbach-Hinterglemm? We will be happy to help you when booking your holiday. Send us your no-obligation enquiry and we will put together a personal quote for you.