JOKER CARD - ENJOY A HOLIDAY WITH BENEFITS
THE VISITOR CARD FOR YOUR SUMMER HOLIDAY IN SAALBACH-HINTERGLEMM
The Joker Card is your summer holiday trump card in Saalbach-Hinterglemm. This card entitles you to many extra benefits. The best of all cards: unlimited use of the cable cars and lifts in Saalbach-Hinterglemm. With this card, there is no limit to your freeride fun. In the truest sense of the word. The Joker Card is also included in the room price!
Numerous advantages at the Bike Circus Saalbach-Hinterglemm with the Joker Card
You can obtain this visitor card from the reception at Hotel Conrad. You can choose from three different options:
Option 1: The card is valid from your date of arrival for the whole day. No entitlement to benefits on your day of departure.
Option 2: The card is valid from 12:00 p.m. on your day of arrival and ends at 12:00 p.m. on your day of departure.
Option 3: No entitlement to benefits on your day of arrival, but valid for the whole day on your day of departure.
We will be happy to discuss the best option for you at reception. Please note that the Joker Card is not available to purchase. It is only available from partner companies such as the Bike Hotel Conrad.
AN OVERVIEW OF JOKER CARD ADVANTAGES
You can count on it: the Joker ensures you receive holiday advantages. Many services included with the Joker Card are unavailable otherwise - and it is included in the room price:
- Free use of bus & train in Pinzgau (except city bus in Saalfelden, steam trains and special trains)
- Unlimited use of up to 6 mountain railways in Saalbach Hinterglemm - 2 bike transports are free per day
- one-time use of 2 mountain railways in Leogang (daily)
- Montelino’s Adventure Trail at the Kohlmais
- Mount Kodok at the Reiterkogel
- Adidas freeride park at the Reiterkogel
- X-Line at Schattberg
- Milka Line at the Kohlmais
- Tennis courts in Saalbach-Hinterglemm (the Hinterglemm tennis hall is open from mid-July)
- Minigolf courses in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Head of the valley railway
- Devil’s Water at the head of the valley
- Hiking bus in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Käpt’n Hook adventure pool Saalbach
- up to seven guided walks a week
- Heilkräuterweg (medicinal herb trail) at the Reiterkogel
- Illustrated talks (see weekly programme)
- Museum of local history/Ski museum
- many other attractive bonus partners
You will receive the Joker Card when booking your holiday at the Hotel Conrad.
Do you have any questions about the services included with the Joker Card or wish to book your stay at the Hotel Conrad? Send us your no-obligation enquiry and we will put together a personal quote for you.