ALPINE SUMMER AT THE BIKE CIRCUS SAALBACH-HINTERGLEMM
So much summer, so many lodges, so many possibilities!
Anyone spending their summer holiday in Saalbach-Hinterglemm without visiting the alpine pastures has definitely missed something! The region offers many well-situated, quaint alpine lodges which are accessible by bike, foot and sometimes even by car. Many of these lodges are awarded the “alpine summer” title - A seal of quality that represents quality and originality.
Nature and alpine pastures in the Salzburg region
Alpine summer & bike lodges at the Bike Circus Saalbach-Hinterglemm
All alpine summer pastures in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
The region is proud to be home to so many alpine summer pastures. Not every alpine hut automatically qualifies as an alpine summer hut. The following alpine huts in the Saalach valley have been awarded this title:
More information about Alpine Summer in the Salzburg region...
The special thing about an Alpine Summer hut
All 40 huts and lodges in the Glemm valley are worth a visit. However, only the best ones are awarded the Alpine Summer certificate.
- The architecture and furnishings are characterised by their authenticity and originality.
- An Alpine Summer hut must be a traditional farm building with grazing livestock.
- Alpine Summer huts can be accessed via walking paths as well as cable cars and taxi transfers. They are therefore also accessible for people with limited mobility.
- All products offered and served are made on the farm or produced locally.
- Alpine Summer huts feature high-quality drinking water and adhere to hygiene standards.
So why not enjoy some original Salzburg hut-flair during your holiday?
Mountain bike huts near the bike hotel
When exploring the region by mountain bike, why not stop for a rest at a mountain bike hut? The views here are not only amazing, the food is too! You will have earned it after most of the challenging trails. The following huts are particularly bike-friendly:
- Örgenbauernalm in Saalfelden
- Sinnlehenalm in Leogang
- Riedlalm in Leogang
- Reiteralm in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
- Pfefferalm in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
- Hacklbergalm in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
Find out for yourself about the Alpine Summer in Saalbach-Hinterglemm Leogang.
Send us your no-obligation enquiry today and we will be happy to put together a personal quote for you.