AWAY FROM THE SLOPES: ACTIVITIES FOR YOUR WINTER HOLIDAY IN SAALBACH-HINTERGLEMM
You won’t have to worry about being bored during your winter holiday in Salzburg. A wide range of activities is available to stave off boredom. Experience something new every day in wintery Hinterglemm. The Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn has a wide range of activities to get involved in away from the slopes.
- Winter & snowshoe walks through the picturesque Salzburg landscape - guided snowshoe walks with your Saalbach-Hinterglemm Alpine Ski School together with snowshoe hire!
- Toboggan day and night on three exciting runs
- Ski touring - alone or with a guided ski tour with the Saalbach-Hinterglemm Alpine Ski School
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides through the snowy winter landscape of Hinterglemm
- Cross-country skiing on well-groomed trails in the valley - The Saalbach-Hinterglemm Alpine Ski School offers cross-country skiing courses for every ability level
- Experience the piste bashers and grandeur of the ski resort up close
- The “Baumzipfelweg” treetop walkway & Golden Gate Bridge of the Alps are open all-year round and make for a particularly unique experience in winter
- Ice skating & curling on shimmering, natural ice rinks in Hinterglemm
- Quad-, buggy- and ice-kart-riding at the Glemmy Offroad Park
- Snowtubing on the snowtubing courses at the Unterschwarzachbahn
- Paragliding with expert advice over the Salzburg mountains
Find out more about the alternative winter sports programme in Saalbach-Hinterglemm... All activities are just a few minutes’ walk from the Hotel Conrad. Easily reach the start of your winter holiday adventure in Hinterglemm by foot..
We are certain: You won’t forget a ski holiday in Hinterglemm in a hurry. Send us your no-obligation enquiry and we will put together a personal quote for you.